December, the season of giving. A christmas tree and presents are closely associated with Christmas and we tend to loose sight of the real meaning of Christmas.
Our Lord and Saviour was born, in a manger of all place. A manger full of animals, dirt, droppings, no place fit for a King, but that manger was a good reflection of this world.
A world full of sin, violence, hurt/saddness, adultery, drugs, immorality, abuse, deception, selfishness and greed no place fit for a King. However God gave us his son, for he was born to save us
and to cleanse us from all unrightousness (1 John 1:9)
On the 22nd of December, the youth of Hoxton Park Adventist Church are preparing a program that highlights the importants of Christmas, Christ Jesus. Without giving away to much this book contains everything we know about you, so Jesus, THIS IS YOUR LIFE.
Come by and enjoy the sabbath with us On the 22nd of December 9:30am on Hoxton Park Road. God bless and Smile because according to about.com
1. Smiling Makes Us Attractive
2. Smiling Changes Our Mood
3. Smiling Is Contagious
4. Smiling Relieves Stress
5. Smiling Boosts Your Immune System
6. Smiling Lowers Your Blood Pressure
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin
8. Smiling Lifts the Face and Makes You Look Younger
9. Smiling Makes You Seem Successful
10. Smiling Helps You Stay Positive
For GOD LOVES YOU and wants you to be happy.